Envoy Hostel has been purposely designed for the comfort of budget travellers. The location of both our hostels (Yerevan and Tbilisi) have been selected specifically so you are only minutes walk away from the main artery street and the key attractions, cafes and restaurants.
Envoy Yerevan is situated on the ground level so easy to come and go (no flights of stairs to climb with heavy luggage). Envoy Tbilisi is a stand alone building with excellent views of the city and offers rooms (and bathrooms) on each level.
Even our beds have been purposely designed for maximum comfort, designed specifically for adults (no bumping heads on low head space bunk beds! Each bed is fitted with individudal bed side lights and shelves/ powerpoint access for charging phones etc... all the detail has been thought about... designed by travellers for travellers!
Our bathrooms and toilets are designed to international standards with a high ratio of facilities to number of people - so you will not be waiting in long queues all the time. Even our water supply has been designed to reduce the impact of water shortages and restrictions applied.
Plus we listen! Although we have been established since 2005, we have continued to improve our offerings, thanks to the feedback of our guests. So if you have any ideas for improvement, tell us - we would love to hear from you :)
Few quick notes:
- All rooms and common room have central heating - it might be cold outside but its always summer at Envoy :)
- Bed linen is provided (as well as pillows and blankets)
- All rooms include personal lockers (need own padlock to secure)
- Payment is required in cash or credit card, for the day ahead or for the total stay
- A key deposit is taken - returned when the key is given back at check-out
- All rooms and common room have air conditioning - essential to escape the intense summer heat!
- Children not requiring a bed stay for free
More detail on all our facilities and services has been provided below - so click on the heading you would like to find out more about: