Envoy Hostel has been purposely designed to offer:
- comfort to budget travellers - from the design of the beds through to the services we offer and simply making sure that there are enough bathrooms for all and hot water 24 hours a day!
- excellent location - positioned within the old town area!
- plenty of space! Envoy Tbilisi is in a stand alone 3 storey building offering excellent views of the city from its huge balcony, a courtyard area, generous common room so you can easily mingle with everybody, kitchen for guest use plus rooms and newly renovated bathrooms on each level.
Plus we listen! Your ideas are important to us. Through years of experience (Envoy Yerevan est. 2005) we have taken feedback from our guests and always tried to improve our offerings. So if you have any ideas for improvement, tell us - we would love to hear from you :)
Few quick notes:
- All rooms and common room have central heating - it might be cold outside but its always summer at Envoy :)
- Bed linen is provided (as well as pillows and blankets)
- All rooms include personal lockers (need own padlock to secure)
- Payment is required for the day ahead or for the total stay
- A key deposit is taken - returned when the key is given back at check-out
- Children not requiring a bed stay for free
More detail on all our facilities and services has been provided below - so click on the heading you would like to find out more about: